CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) , (Full time/Part-Time )
Raleigh, Cary and surrounding areas
ComForcare Home Care in Raleigh, North Carolina, has Nurse Aide positions available!
If you desire a career in which you make a difference in someone’s life every time you go to work, consider a position with ComForcare.
The key to our success is our caregivers. We promote a work environment that is open and friendly and we provide on-going specialized training and home care education so that our caregivers continue to provide the high quality home care services for which ComForcare is known.
We are especially looking for CNA’s willing to commit to Full time /Part-time shifts, weekends and nights shifts .
Male caregivers are always encouraged to apply!
Routine Duties/Personal Care Services:
1. Bathing, assistance with dressing, nail and skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo and oral hygiene.
2. Assistance with ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices, (walker, crutches, cane) change of position.
3. Assistance with toileting; use of bedpan, commode, or urinal; incontinent care.
4. Meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding.
5. Emotional support and motivation through conversation, encouragement and recreational activities.
6. Maintenance of appropriate agency records.
7. Present and conduct themselves in a professional manner according to agency policy.
8. Adhere to infection control and safety procedures which are in accordance with agency policy.
1. Light Housekeeping- including changing of bed linens, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting of client’s environment, emptying client’s wastebaskets and garbage. Refrigerators are defrosted, when necessary, if client or caretaker is unable to do so. Cleaning of the bathroom includes bathtub, sink, and toilet. The floor should be vacuumed and mopped if it becomes wet. Cleaning of kitchen includes washing dishes, counter tops and the floor.
2. Personal laundry- That laundry belonging to the client themself. Laundry for any family members or others in the same home is not the responsibility of caregiver.
3. General Errands (grocery shopping, doctor’s appointments, pharmacy prescriptions)