One great company. Two great brands.
Pilot Flying J is a combination of two of the best-known brands in the travel center industry, Pilot Travel Centers and Flying J, both family owned companies with rich histories. This organization offers customers an expanded network of approximately 550 travel centers and travel plazas, providing tremendous opportunity for its employees. Even though the company has produced record setting growth for decades, it still maintains a very small company feel. Our Pilot Flying J family of team members is the life of our daily operations. We believe in integrity, teamwork, creativity, and each other. Our extensive employee benefits program is driven by our strong family focus. We believe it’s important to take care of our team members and their families’ health and wellness. That’s why our employee benefits program is available to all team members after only 30 days of employment.
About The Job:
Our Multi-Unit Managers oversee the high volume locations in their region and are responsible for driving profitable sales in their assigned stores. Along with operational support, Region Managers must also recruit, train, and maintain their team by providing ongoing coaching and development to the Managers within their region.
What Are We Looking For?
- 2-3 years of multi-unit management experience in retail, restaurant, grocery, or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with Profit and Loss accountability
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Great people management skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Must exemplify integrity and accountability at the management level
- Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
- Must build, coach, manage, and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring, and training standpoint
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using miracleworkers.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the miracleworkers.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.