Colonial Management Group, LP, is currently searching for a Full-Time LADC Counselor. Candidates must be able to work early morning hours and available to work some weekends. Candidates must be able to pass a credit check, background check and drug screening.
- Candidate will provide direct care in determining patient’s status and issues by interviewing them, obtaining personal information and medical history.
- Designs treatment and rehabilitation program by using their knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency and counseling, while tailoring the process based on patient’s needs.
- Modifies treatments by maintaining case history and progress notes while observing their patients.
- Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community based organizations, and social and employment services.
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred. Qualified candidates will either have a degree, be certified or have experience in the substance abuse field
- LADC or ADC-T certification required