Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
We are very excited to be opening a second location on the West Side of Indianapolis in April!
PRN with potential for full time hours based on employee availability.
Must be licensed LPN with at least 1 year of experience.
Must have current CPR or willing to get at employee expense.
Must have current TB test (within past year) or willing to get.
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Job Duties include :
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs will enjoy the following Benefits :
- Weekly pay
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US
- Continuing education