- Skilled Nursing Facility specializing in memory care, rehabilitation and nursing.
- LVN/LPN's collect samples for testing, help superiors perform advanced medical procedures and complete routine tests by themselves. Tending to a patient's comfort, personal hygiene and emotional needs.
- Licensed vocational nurses read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration while also administering injections and enemas, monitoring catheters and giving massages or alcohol rubs. They may apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs.
- LVN/LPN's also help their patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
- Feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
LVN/LPN - Licensed Vocational Nurse Shifts:
- 12 Hour shifts
- 6p - 6a; 6a - 6p