Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Immediate opening for LPN’s to provide care in home setting.
Private duty nursing care 8 hours or more daily.
LPN JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for the delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established nursing practice standards.
- Ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Supports the organization vision and mission.
- Uses knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care.
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.