LPNs and RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
As a member of our nursing team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay w/ Daily Pay Options Available
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Professional and Clinical Training
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Every day is different for a Home Health Nurse. Our Home Health Nurses care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Performs routine skilled nursing duties in a home setting including, but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Pediatric experience is a plus.
- Nursing activities that may include:
- Assess home health patients to identify physical, psycho social, and environmental needs .
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provide health education to patients and caregiver.
- Teaching client self care techniques.
- Assisting with client admission and discharges.