Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Job Duties include:
- Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
- Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
- Monitor patient's condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Our BrightStar Care Branch in Naperville & Oak Brook is proud to offer License Practical Nurses/ LPN the most comprehensive agency benefits:
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct- deposit
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement savings with company match
- Flexible schedules: hourly, live-in, weekends and /or weekdays
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- Wide variety of assignments to choose from: One-on-one care and/or staffing opportunities in facilities. Home Care, Hospice, Skilled Nursing Facilities, assisted Living, Clinics, Schools.
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- Free Continuing education opportunities for RN, LPN, CNA.
Join a team that values your contributions with recognition and rewards!