Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Home Care- Full-time
Do you want to be part of a company that was voted Best Home Care Agency in 2016? Are you a self-motivated, caring, hard-working licensed practical nurse (LPN)? If you answered “YES,” we want you to join our team! The licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides nursing care to patients in accordance with the patient’s plan of care established by the patient, RN, and physician.
Responsibilities of the LPN role include:
- Implements physician orders and reports the patient's response to care for all patients assigned.
- Recognizes changing patient conditions and emergency situations and intervenes appropriately within the scope of practice and contracting employer's policies and procedures.
- Administers medications in accordance with established medication administration principles.
- Provides direct care to patients with a wide variety of diagnoses, conditions, and diseases.
- May provide limited supervision to other LPNs and/or paraprofessional personnel providing patient care through task assignments, direction and evaluation of work completed.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Free Financial Planning
Founded in 1966, we are the nation's oldest national healthcare franchise organization providing the full continuum of home care, senior care, hospice and professional staffing services. Interim franchisees are the largest combined provider of community-based home care and healthcare staffing. Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs is a premier provider of quality care to the people of Southeastern Colorado. We are committed to treating our clients, employees and consumers with respect and dignity.
SAME LOCAL OWNERSHIP FOR OVER 43 YEARS.
We were here yesterday, we will be here tomorrow.
Apply today online or by stopping in to:
1901 North Union
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Any questions, please call (719) 632-9900 and ask for the Recruiting Coordinator or HR Manager.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.