As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patient care and assisting a physician while working as a part of a healthcare team in a busy medical office.
Other duties of the Nursing role include, but are not limited to:
- Observing and interviewing patients
- Charting and reporting patient conditions
- Answering patients' calls
- Measuring and recording vital signs
- Strong phlebotomy and injections
- Administering medication
Requirements as a Licensed Practical Nurse, you must be comfortable working in a clinical setting and must have previous hospital or physician's office experience. You must be comfortable working an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system and be able to learn a new computer system quickly.
Other requirements of the Nursing role include:
- Must have current LPN / LVN certification
- Previous clinical experience
- Must be a team player
- Great communication skills