Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) Job Description:
- Located in a skilled nursing facility in Houston, TX (We have multiple locations in and around Houston area)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) collect samples for testing, help superiors perform advanced medical procedures and complete routine tests by themselves.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) also tend to a patient's comfort, personal hygiene and emotional needs.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration.
- They administer injections and enemas, monitor catheters and give massages or alcohol rubs.
- They may apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs.
- They also help their patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) may feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) Shifts:
- 8 and/or 12 Hour shifts
- 7p - 7a; 7a - 7p; 6a - 2p; 2p - 10p; 10p - 6a