Medical Biller- Ob-Gyn Coder; Full-time
Come join the BrightStar Care, where we value doing the right thing and staying positive. The Medical Coder will accurately translate client information and into alpha-numeric medical code. This information will then be transferred between health care providers and insurance companies, so the proper amount of payment can be generated and paid. They will enter diagnostic, treatment, and procedure codes into a database using this set medical protocol to produce a statement or claim. BrightStar Care is looking for skilled individuals who share the same values as us.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health insurance
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Provide billing services so that the health provider gets paid for medical services rendered.
- Enter diagnostic, treatment, and procedure codes into a database using this set medical protocol to produce a statement or claim.
- Investigate rejected claims, verify this information with the health provider, and update the new details into the database.
- Responsible for dealing with collections and insurance fraud.
- OB/GYN Billing/Coding experience
- High school graduate
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical coding and terminology
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality related to client information
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home health aide, certified home health aide, CHHA, hha, h.h.a., R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, CNA, c.n.a., certified nursing assistant, medical biller, medical code