Registered Nurse , RN or LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse
Immediate opening for RN’s / LPN's to provide in home care
The position is in a juvenile correctional facility in the infirmary.
- All Shifts available
- Mon-Fri 6am-2pm
- Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm
- Weekends 6am-10pm
RN JOB SUMMARY
- Responsible for the delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established nursing practice standards.
- Ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Supports the organization vision and mission.
- Uses knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care.
- Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.