Performs radiographic examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist as needed.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Two years post graduate Radiologic Experience required in a hospital setting. Knowledge of CT angiograms. Ability to work independently. Computer experience desirable.
- License, Certification, Registration: American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT). CT registered or Board eligible.
- Equipment/Tools/Word-Aids: General Diagnostic X-Ray Equipment. Office and computer equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Operation of X-Ray equipment, office and computer equipment, and patient care relevant to performing as a Registered Radiological Technologist.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Limited or None.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
- Computer Equipment
- Health Care
- Radiologic Technologist
- Self Motivation