The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and caregivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- Create and maintain client and caregiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and caregiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and caregiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and caregiver records in the software system.
- Follow up and communicate caregiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of service hours.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, caregivers, clients and family members.
- Participate as needed in all caregiver meetings
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Medical Emergency