You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Come join our awesome team as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide at The Homestead at Rochester Home Health. We are offering a generous sign-on bonus of up to $3,000 for full-time positions and up to $1,500 for part-time positions!
The Homestead at Rochester Home Health is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Caregiver/HHA Job Highlights:
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
About the job:
The Caregiver role is to ensure that our residents receive daily nursing care and activities of daily living.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Documentation of cares given and pertinent observations.
- Reports any observations to the nurse.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
Required Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- State approved home health aide or nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
- CPR Certified.
- Process the ability to read, write and carry out directions.
- Have demonstrated the ability to work with little supervision and make appropriate judgment.
- Have demonstrated dependability, tact, and ability to follow orders.
- Customer service oriented.
- Possesses coordination and dexterity required to provide resident care skillfully.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
About The Homestead at Rochester Home Health:
Just outside of Minnesota’s capital, The Homestead at Rochester Home Health offers life in one of the most commonly rated 'Best Cities'' in the Midwest. Our center offers the very best care, provided by the very best staff who care for the residents as well as the familial workplace culture. Offering home health services at this location, staff will be able to make the most of the city they live in without as much time in an office. We want our staff to love their work while maintaining a work-life balance, so offering employees paid-time off benefits is a part of our comprehensive benefits package. Join our diverse, involved, and compassionate team and see how we earned our Great Place to Work certification for 4 years running.
Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not “just a job”.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
Upon being hired, you will be asked to provide proof of your COVID vaccination or you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reason. We care about the safety and health of all our residents and staff. To help keep everyone safe, we have implemented COVID-10 protocols.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations’ shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Customer Service
- Home Care
Help us improve by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: CAREG002102
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.