With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Administrative support role including the following possible duties: working in the Emergency Room Department under Trauma Registry. This position entails maintaining the Level IV Trauma Destination requiring computer charting and data entry. The main scope of the position is to process and enter ISS scores pertaining to trauma-related cases into the registry data bank with their advancements in an immediate, timely fashion. Urgent and accurate data entry, chart reviews, meeting minutes and community education submissions to Trauma Committee for review & auditing.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in Business and Office or similar certification from an accredited Post Secondary Institution OR three (3) years experience in similar position.
- Computer literate/MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with personnel. Excellent written/communication skills.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
- Ability to take meeting minutes
- Computer Literacy
- Data Entry
- Hardworking And Dedicated