Trains in the practical skills and knowledge necessary to become a fully qualified Dental Assistant, while assisting in maintaining an efficiently operating dental clinic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 6 months of work experience.
- Must be able to acquire CPR and Radiology certification within 2 months of hire date.
- Dental equipment and instruments.
- Dental anatomy, basic dental instrumentation, basic dental assisting
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center