HOME INSTEAD IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED CAREGIVERS. Do you love caring for others?
Home Instead is looking for NON- MEDICAL, caring , compassionate and dedicated caregivers to become part of an awesome team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults that are in all our local communities. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND GIVE US A CALL TO DAY TO SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH OUR RECRUITERS. CALL NOW AT
901-682-8600. REQUIRED FOR YOUR INTERVIEW AND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION
ADDITIONAL AND PREFERRED
- 1-2 YEARS CAREGIVER EXPERIENCE
TB SKIN TEST (must provide test results )
- DRIVER'S LICENSE
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD (preferred) or Birth Certificate
- PROOF OF AUTO INSURANCE
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- CPR/ FIRST AID TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Companionship and conversation
Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
Medication and appointment reminders
Caring for several different elderly clients during a shift
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial and very professional manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
Requires a two-year minimum of experience (does not necessarily need to be from a facility)
- Must present yourself professional and speak to all clients/ families you come in contact with.
- Must follow all policies and procedures at all times including the DRESS CODE requirements.
- Have the ability to recognize changes in your clients and communicate that with the Coordinator in Charge on a daily basis.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Mantoux Testing
- Social Work
- Vehicle Insurance