NHC Chattanooga is currently seeking Licensed Pratical Nurses (LPNs), to serve residents in our rehabilitation / skilled nursing community as well as our long term care community.
As a partner of NHC Chattanooga, you will be providing care in accordance with regulatory statutes directed by physicians / nurse practitioners. You will serve as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to represent NHC Chattanooga in a positive manner.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate assessment of patients and developing individualized care plans based on assessment findings
- Communicate with patients, families, physicians and other team members to ensure appropriate care decisions are made
- Administering medications and treatments
- Supervision Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
- Documentation of care provided with accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Preparing patients for discharge through education of the patient and caregiver on issues identified in the care planning process and through documentation of progress and understanding of education provided.
Three 12 hours shifts per week is considered full -time and has full benefits
NHC Chattanooga offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Blue Cross / Blue Shield health insurance, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with matching company funds, earned time off (ETO) and many more.
NHC Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.