One question we often receive from Home Instead® CAREGiverSM applicants is 'what exactly will I be doing as a CAREGiver?'
As you can imagine, your day-to-day responsibilities could look very different depending on the client. Our Home Instead Senior Care® office provides personalized care services, which means you'd begin by getting to know the client and his or her needs. Then, you'd tailor your care approach to best meet those needs.
Our comprehensive CAREGiver training covers specific tasks and care techniques in much more detail. For now, I'd like to give you a general idea of the types of services that our CAREGivers might provide to seniors and their families.
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Accompany to doctor visits
- Socializing and activities
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Mobility assistance
- Laundry and ironing
- Make beds and change linens
- Dust and vacuum
- Plan, prepare and clean up after meals
Alzheimer's and Other Dementia Services
- Mental stimulation through conversation and other activities
- Maintain a routine and safe environment
- Manage changing behaviors
- Support the family
This is just a small sample of the types of care we offer to seniors and their families.
* What a difference you will make.
* Working with seniors in their homes can be challenging but at the same time tremendously rewarding.
* Enjoy top wages & benefits, a staff who cares, training, ongoing support, variety of available shifts, and a job that nurtures the soul.
We are changing lives each and every day!
Join our team of extremely dedicated and compassionate care providers and find out why they love being a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver.
Find out more.
250 N Litchfield Rd Suite 161 A - Goodyear
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.