ACT is an acronym for “Access to Collaborative Treatment.” Collaborative treatment refers to a model of care in which primary care providers and mental health providers collaborate to deliver the most effective services for a variety of mental and emotional disturbances. These disturbances include but are not limited to trauma, depression, and anxiety. ACT takes a trauma informed, strengths-based, and person-centered approach to clients, recognizing the effects of numerous environmental factors that prevent people from living safe and healthy lives. ACT uses evidenced-based interventions including, but not limited to, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing. The ACT Clinician educates clients about various mental health concerns and the indicated interventions. The ACT Clinician seeks to enhance the capacity of clients to address their own needs. The ACT program provides screening, crisis intervention, short-term therapy services, and appropriate referrals as needed.
- Master’s degree in a human services related field including social work, counseling, or psychology.
- Prefer three (3) years of sobriety if in recovery.
- Have completed clinical practicum as part of Master’s level degree.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in a relevant setting.
- Experience with and proficiency in clinical/therapeutic work including assessments, crisis intervention, creating therapeutic goals and a treatment plan.
- Appropriate licensure as a licensed clinical social worker or a licensed professional counselor within 6 months of hire.
- Must have basic computer knowledge, and standard office equipment usage skills.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates experience with and sensitivity to varying cultural, ethnic, and social backgrounds, values, and attitudes.
- Ability to work respectfully with diverse teams, build consensus and motivate change.
- Demonstrates ability to establish rapport quickly with a wide range of people.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center