The Crisis Center Program Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Crisis Center and will assure agency and program compliance and ensure fidelity in strategic business goals. The following duties will apply:
1. Facilitates motivational team building and group supervision.
2. Provides direct supervision to staff on a regular basis by various audits and observations.
3. Complete staff evaluations as prescribed by the agency.
4. Lead and participate in general, staff, in-service and supervisory meetings held by the Agency.
5. Responsible for generation of assigned reports, data analysis and program performance to assure quality care.
6. Develops and maintain positive and effective relationships with community groups, referral sources and service agencies.
7. Participate in community presentations and training programs.
8. Recruits, screens and interviews prospective staff. Assess staff training needs and assist in the development of those needs.
9. Training of all new direct reports.
10. Provides programmatic direction and assistance to staff in the development of skills and acquisition of supports and resources for clients.
11. Oversight of record archives and ensures that all internal & external requests for records are complied with, following Agency policy & procedures.
12. Assures coordination of care.