Maria Parham Health
*$10,000 bonus for qualified candidates*
MariaParham Franklin Behavioral Health in Louisburg, NC has an opening for a RN inour Adult unit.
The BehavioralHealth RN will:
- Planfor 24hr care by assessing, monitoring, and documenting level of functioning,health status, mental status, medical history, medication compliance andtreatment needs.
- Interpretand carry out physician orders.
- Responsiblefor accurate documentation and maintaining complete records.
- Acceptresponsibility for updating and increasing skills and knowledge throughtraining and continuing education.
- Superviseand evaluates assigned staff and directs work assignments.
- Assistsin orientation of new employees.
- Completionof a Nursing Diploma Program or Associates’ degree in nursing is required.
Bachelor’s in Nursing ispreferred.Required License/Certification:
- ValidNC or multistate RN License
Hospital approved Behavioral ManagementProgram will be provided.
Ourrobust benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision, 401K with a match,Short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts,tuition assistance, and identity theft protection. Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran