Maria Parham Health
*$10,000 bonus for qualified candidates*
MariaParham Franklin Behavioral Health in Louisburg, NC has an opening for a RN inour Adult unit.
The BehavioralHealth RN will:
- Planfor 24hr care by assessing, monitoring, and documenting level of functioning,health status, mental status, medical history, medication compliance andtreatment needs.
- Interpretand carry out physician orders.
- Responsiblefor accurate documentation and maintaining complete records.
- Acceptresponsibility for updating and increasing skills and knowledge throughtraining and continuing education.
- Superviseand evaluates assigned staff and directs work assignments.
- Assistsin orientation of new employees.
- Completionof a Nursing Diploma Program or Associates’ degree in nursing is required.
Bachelor’s in Nursing ispreferred.Required License/Certification:
- ValidNC or multistate RN License
Hospital approved Behavioral ManagementProgram will be provided.
Ourrobust benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision, 401K with a match,Short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts,tuition assistance, and identity theft protection. LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.