Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Analyst, QA Coding. The Analyst, QA Coding will review the quality of coder output, utilizing internally developed norms and criteria.
- Daily analyzing/auditing of coded medical records to ensure coding accuracy.
- Gathering of general documentation issues for the purpose of educational feedback.
- Documents QA results and variances identified on coder chart.
- Audit the daily quality standards of 180 records.
- Attend coding in-services with Manager of QA.
- Adhere to and comply with information systems security. Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Reviews trends of coding denials for
- QA/coder’s feedback
- Report to Reimbursement for possible payor issues, system issues or edit issue/s.
- Respond to coding denial inquiries from other departments
- Training of new Coding Denial staff, QA and feedback.
- Complete QA summary file
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Flexible, high achiever with ability to learn quickly and meet department goals and deadlines consecutively.
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English.
- Medical terminology.
- HIPAA requirements.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate degree in RHIT preferred
- One to two years related coding experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Working knowledge of Embillz billing system.
- Good computer skills including the ability to be on multiple screens at once as well as use the zoom in and zoom out feature.
Certificates and Licenses (if applicable)
- Medical coding or CPC-A preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.