Who are we?
TEKsystems'® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing - our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough sales training within the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, the Account Manager is responsible for all steps associated with sales process. This entails the following:
- Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts
- Manage developed and existing customer relationships by leveraging resources including but not limited to Salesforce and Hoovers
- Contact and meet with prospective customers to establish customer needs, hiring cycles, and build a customer intimate relationship
- Prepare and present sales information and effective proposals for customers
- Partner with Delivery team in identifying open needs at clients, qualifying those needs, presenting top candidates and collecting and providing candidate and interview feedback
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Experience in staff augmentation or other service-oriented sales, especially within the IT industry is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn is needed
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.