World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Full Time & Part Time Activities Assistants to join our Resident Engagements team in Fort Worth, TX!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our resident engagement associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates.
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado:
Summary of Major Functions:
- Assists the Director of Resident Engagement with planning and implementation of resident activity programs on a daily basis.
- High school diploma, GED or educational equivalent required.
- Previous experience working with older adults and/or persons with memory-impairing diseases is desirable.
- Must have valid driver license, good driving record, and current auto insurance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person at 7001 Bryant Irvin Road, Fort Worth, Texas , Fort Worth, TX 76132
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.