Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supervising, organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications: The Administrative Assistant must have an associate degree in business or related field and have effective communication, organizational and computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accepts incoming and outgoing calls, maintains accurate messages and disseminates same. Reviews, sorts and delivers mail to the appropriate staff member
- Monitors staff sick calls and assist in coordinating replacement coverage.
- Responsible for the collection and reporting statistics and accounting functions.
- Plans, develops and facilitates changes in procedures, forms, and practices, workflows, personnel assignments, and equipment.
- Performs personnel administrative tasks including coordinating and participating in the hiring process, coordinating the training of new employees and the ongoing training of other employees, resolving employee issues and supervising time and attendance records.
- Maintains compliance with human resource and employee health record requirements and reports on compliance levels.
- Prepares rehab reports as required by Sr. Management.
- Serves as the point of contact for information concerning the activities of the office.
- Assist the HR Generalist in the development and implementation of policies within the office.
- Assist in the completion of application and credential verification of new hires based off of the requirements of Theradynamics as well as the Department of Health.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Assist in the scanning and filing of employee documents once completed and inputted on the system.
- Updates Smartlinx Database with information as needed.
- Assist the HR Generalist in the preparation of written agendas, records minutes, and prepares written summaries of issues and action plans for review.
- Perform special projects as required.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Programs under AFLAC
- 401K Plan with company match
Theradynamics Rehab Management* provides an opportunity for motivated therapists to work in a variety of settings in Long Island, Westchester, and all five boroughs of New York City. As an Employer, we strive to provide our therapists with opportunities to perform at their very best with potential growth, while developing their skills in their chosen field.*Theradynamics is proud to be recognized as one of the leading contract rehabilitative therapy companies in the Tri-State area.* For more than 16 years, we have been working closely with the patients in helping them achieve their goals through creative treatments and state of art equipment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits that secures your future and we can accommodate your flexibility through full time or part time positions.*