EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
High School diploma or GED required. Associates Degree and 2 years of related experience required, Bachelor Degree preferred. Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES REQUIRED: None.
EXPERIENCE/SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Requires two years of related office experience sufficient to acquire skills in office organization, documentation and communications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing. Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Electronic Medical Record experience preferred. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to lift, push, pull twenty five (25) pounds without difficulty; able to work extended hours as required and to work under varying levels of stress. Prolonged periods of sitting at desk and working on a computer.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including C-level staff.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, conferences, and appointments.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes meeting minutes or other records for meetings.
- Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates filing system for the Director of Clinical Services.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, emails, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Answers phones for Director of Clinical Services. Takes message or field calls regarding routine information.
- Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects including planning and coordinating presentations and disseminating information.
- Creates general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.