Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is looking for a full-time Admissions Nurse to work out of our Intake Offices in Wickenburg, AZ.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare. Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
We are one of the best behavioral healthcare facilities in the world and offer our employees:
Great benefits package
Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
Continuous learning and growth
Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
The Admissions Nurse works with the intake team, prospective patients, insurance companies, and referring professionals to conduct a preliminary review of cases for approval for admission to Meadows Recovery Centers.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. College coursework or Addictions Certification desired.
- Current AZ or Compact State Registered Nurse License in good standing.
- Previous experience working in a substance abuse/behavioral health facility, crisis center, emergency room, and/or triage unit.
- Previous experience with admissions, chemical dependency, eating disorders and/or behavioral health.
- Knowledge of the DSMV-5 regarding substance use disorder and mental health symptoms is required.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.