This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
This role will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the alumni community. Initiates and maintains ongoing support and communication with Alumni.
- Assists Director or Alumni Outreach and Development in the organization of special events, including appreciation events, internal community events and commencement.
- Maintains lists of inventories and notifies Purchasing department when additional materials are needed.
- Prepares commencement invitations, gift bags, and cards for all-in-patient graduates and hosts weekly commencement.
- Maintains ongoing communication with patients after discharge, including monthly alumni emails, Alumni Association welcome cards, and communication to Alumni Liaisons.
- Nurtures new and old relationships with Alumni and maintains accurate daily, weekly and monthly record keeping in relation to engagement, updated profile data, and awareness calls.
- Schedule regular outreach calls to raise awareness of Alumni Association presence, update data, engage alumni to rapport and support.
- Prepares accurate records and reporting on tracking communication and touchpoints with alumni
- Work with the management to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the Alumni community.