QSAC is a New York City and Long Island based nonprofit that supports children and adults with autism, together with their families, in achieving greater independence, realizing their future potential, and contributing to their communities in a meaningful way by offering person-centered services.
QSAC pursues this mission through direct services that provide a supportive and individualized setting for children and adults with autism to improve their communication, socialization, academic, and functional skills.
The Assistant Clinical Director provides support to the Clinical Director, including: planning, communications, research , and assisting in training clinical staff in QSAC’s Day Habilitation programs in Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, and Long Island. These programs are run through OPWDD guidelines and funding and works in support of QSAC’s missions and goals in accordance with OPWDD guidelines. The Assistant Clinical Director sets priorities and timelines for projects and provides high-level analytical and writing skills to support the functions of the department as well as assisting in the design of intervention strategies for the individuals with autism that attend QSAC day programs.
BCBA certification is a required!
- Support the Clinical Director in the management of behavioral services across multiple QSAC Day Habilitation Programs.
- Represent the Clinical Director as assigned.
- Manage and supervise behavioral interventions as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- Supervise a large clinical staff across multiple day habilitation programs.
- Coordinate and oversee data collection and analysis.
- Design, conduct and supervise behavioral interventions for individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Review FBA's/behavior support plans.
- Develop and deliver oral presentations for both internal and external groups.
- Attend workshops, seminars, committee meetings, regional and national conferences, and organizations.
- Mentor/supervise aspiring BCBA's.
- Meet with clinical staff regularly to discuss clinical concerns, programmatic changes, and skill development.
- Participate in clinical Dept. development and special projects including staff training.
Our benefits go beyond health and retirement. You will be joining a passionate community of professionals and staff who support each other in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Medical Insurance as low as $1.00 per paycheck
- Dental, and Vision Insurance starting at $5.00 per paycheck
- Low employee cost Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Access to BCBA CEU's