Oakbrook Village, a skilled nursing facility in Huntington, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Oakbrook Village provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified Assistant Director of Nursing (ADONs) to work on our team. At Oakbrook Village we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oakbrook Village is seeking a compassionate ADON who wants to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to apply basic principles of nursing care and teaching.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and capability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work effectively with the community.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work with the quality of nursing care provided.
- Maintain an interest and knowledge of current trends and new developments in nursing and health administration.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a LPN or RN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Benefits and Perks
For candidates who are selected, they will be offered:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to 5 paid days off
- Verizon cell phone discounts
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
At Oakbrook Village we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Oakbrook Village and bloom into a career
Oakbrook Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.