Workmens Circle Nursing and Rehabilitation Center a short term/long term facility located in the Bronx , NY is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing
Services to join our team of professionals .
Position Summary:Provides and/or arranges for facility wide orientation and training programs, in-service education, and other educational programs for the development of facility personnel. Provides orientation to Nursing Department, in-service and educational programs as above. Works closely with all departments and monitor, control and prevent infections at the facility. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Formulates implements and evaluates policies and procedures for the facility wide In-service programs.
• Prepares annual calendar and master schedule of mandatory and other pertinent In-service programs. Submits copy to Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Director of Nursing and Personnel Director.
• Schedules, conducts and arranges mandatory and other in-services for all staff.
• Prepares the monthly In-service calendars and distributes them to all departments.
• Keeps abreast of and recommends training resources to departments participating in Training programs.
• In conjunction with Personnel Director and Department Heads conducts and/or arranges facility orientation for all new employees. Conducts orientation for Nursing Personnel. Qualifications:Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Has a current New York State license as a Registered Professional Nurse. Has at least two to three yearsâ experience in a long term care facility in Nursing Administration. Have previous experiences in-service education. Has knowledge of CDC guidelines as related to infection control, as well as O.S.H.A requirements. PTO packageHealth and Dental Benefits401k PlanCompetitive salaryWe are an EOE