Azure Cloud Business Intelligence Architect
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
- Provides technical oversite for a complex business intelligence platform in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Leads internal and customer meetings assisting with architecture and implementation of technology supporting business requirements
- Implements processes to ensure consistently high-quality technology product delivery
- Assists leadership with the ongoing development of policies and procedures to drive consistent product delivery
- Rapidly prototypes new solutions in collaboration with team members
- Works to grow the technology practice while providing mentorship and guidance to the project team
- Master's Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required with a minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience. An additional ten (10) years of related experience can be substituted for degree requirement.
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated technology leadership
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with languages such as Terraform, Java, Microsoft .Net, NodeJS
- Experience with source management workflow and platforms such as Microsoft TFS, Git, or Bitbucket
- Experience with AWS cloud platform (IaaS and PaaS)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with deployment and configuration management automation
- Familiarity with systems administration in a Windows environment
- Strong understanding infrastructure management and configuration automation
- Microsoft Azure certification
If you are interested in learning more, please email me directly!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.