The Behavioral Health Tech provides basic patient care under the direction of the nursing staff with a focus on patient safety. The BHT performs general and specialized data collection, clerical and administrative duties in support of the program.
This position is in Wickenburg, AZ
• High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• One year of acute inpatient with psychiatric care experience preferred.
• Valid Arizona Driver’s License required.
• May be required to pass clearance for a Level I Fingerprint Card.
• Ability to complete CPR/First Aide/ CPI training and certification.
• Flexible schedule is desired for part-time and pool positions.
Will train the right candidate!!
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
US-AZ-Northwest of Phoenix in Wickenburg AZ