Envision Physician Services (EVPS) is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business Operations Analyst in Walnut Creek, CA.
A Business Operations Analyst performs a variety of tasks including executive presentations, business plans and models for Senior Operations Leadership. In addition, this position supports the business with project management, direct executive collaboration, market tracking and ad hoc analytics.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for senior leadership within Anesthesia
- Create executive market report that analyzes industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and bench marks internal performances
- Utilize systems to consolidate and analyze large amounts of data
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Create ad-hoc models to evaluate specific business issues
- Establish cross functional relationships across Envision
- Develop expert-level knowledge of the company’s data structure to allow for easy extraction and manipulation of data to answer various business questions
- Translate analytical results into creative solutions that enhance performance
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible
- Strong analytical thought process, Critical thinking skills, Business acumen and a Desire to learn.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment to drive revenue enhancement and expense management initiatives
- Strong skills in MS Excel and other MS Office products
- Prior work experience anticipating accounting, financial reporting, and operational issues, assessing their implications, and developing and implementing an appropriate action plan
- Strong executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Experience working with both internal and external customers, as well as with outsourced vendors.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a substantial workload.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and/or budget management.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University and 2-4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Finance or Business Degree preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced/Expert Excel knowledge
- Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of capabilities and constraints of web and desktop applications
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.