Working at HarborChase - Experience Genuine Hospitality & a Rewarding Compensation Package.
HRA is transforming the senior housing industry, and that includes shaping our talent into tomorrow’s leaders. At HarborChase, we believe that success starts with our Associates and we pride ourselves on hiring the best. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you desire a career that is rewarding and one that rewards you?
Does this describe you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent resident drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding residents’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare and serve bistro items to residents and guests (coffee, sandwiches, soup, salads, alcohol, and non-alcohol etc.);
- Interact with residents in a courteous, empathetic, and cooperative manner;
- Keep bar and bistro area clean in accordance with the HRA standards as well as the requirements of the local health department;
- Maintain or exceed HRA standards of appearance and cleanliness; maintain personal sanitation, hygiene and health standards;
- Mix signature cocktail based on the recipe as outlined by HRA;
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the residents at the bar and/or dining room satisfied at all times;
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information at all times;
- Notify Dir. of Hospitality of any malfunctioning kitchen equipment or appliances;
- Perform any other reasonable task as assigned by the supervisor
Educational & Other Essential Requirements:
- High school education or GED equivalent required.
- 1+ years’ experience working as a bartender
- Must be able to lift 20lbs. and stand for up to an 8-hour shift
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, residents, family members, and outside contacts
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of state food-handling and kitchen regulations
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens
- Must have patience, tact, and cheerful disposition
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement / Mentorship Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
and most of all Fun!Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities