- Starting $18 - $21 per hour + Room for Growth
- Great Work-Life Balance
- High Quality + Positive Work Environment
- Paid Training + Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental + Vision Insurance
- Potential Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
This position is a hybrid position of consisting of both Clinic Assistant duties as well as Behavioral Health Technician duties.
The Behavioral Health Clinic Assistant provides services to Hope treatment recipients through their work in providing specialized administrative program support to Hope’s Behavioral Health Clinic. This position closely interacts with mental and behavioral support staff and has ongoing contact with treatment recipients and their parents or guardians. This position assists Behavior Analysts, Mental Health Clinicians, and supervisors with scheduling service needs through use of scheduling software, and helps support supervisors in the sharing of staffing resources. This position assists with other administrative functions in support of treatment delivery as deemed necessary by leadership. The Behavioral Health Clinic Assistant maintains loyalty to the organization, its beliefs, values, mission, vision, and expectations and to the recipients of services.
Additionally, when not performing Clinic Assistant duties, this position will be providing supports and mental health treatment services as a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT). The BHT provides a combination of Applied Behavioral Analysis interventions under the direction of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst and needed mental health interventions under the direction of Licensed Professional Counselor. The BHT/RBT received direction to implement those interventions for the singular purpose of assisting individuals with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or a diagnosable mental illness/emotional disturbance in making progress toward reaching treatment goals
Essential Job Duties
1. Creates and updates mental and behavioral health staff schedules in the scheduling software for the the Behavioral Health Clinic. Provides schedule changes to employees, supervisors, guardians/parents, care coordinators, and other stakeholders as required.
2. Assists supervisors with proper utilization of staffing resources by helping coordinate sharing of staff across networks to fill unmet service delivery needs.
3. Assists supervisors and Behavior Analysts with gathering progress information on current goals and objectives for treatment plans, including the tracking of treatment delivery.
4. Performs general clerical duties including scanning, copying, faxing, filing, routing, and mailing. Provides professional customer service to all stakeholders.
5. Edits, tracks, collects, photocopies, and distributes clinic materials such as treatment plans, Release and Consent forms, Mental/Behavioral Health Assessment reports, proposals, contracts, and all new and revised forms within clinic timelines. Edits and assists with the creation of letters and emails.
6. Receives and routes correspondence, telephone communications and other information in a timely manner. Promotes positive, effective communication with support staff, support recipients and their parents and/or guardians, and Agency personnel.
7. Establishes and maintains all clinic files (e.g. individual and home electronic files). Updates, tracks, archives, and creates new files as needed or required for the Behavioral Health Clinic and forwards documents to the Records department.
8. Develops and maintains a tracking system to facilitate compliance of network staff with all required training.
9. Schedules meetings, notifies participants, reserves therapy rooms and locations, and prepares and distributes minutes and materials as directed.
10. Completes and processes Agency documentation within required timelines. Regularly reviews and/or quality assures documentation to comply with Agency standards.
11. Assists in fully utilizing the state database (AKAIMS) to include entering data, pulling reports, and ensuring data integrity within the system.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Temperature & Daily health screenings
- Virtual meetings
- Remote New Hire Orientation and training options!