Helping people through crises and life challenges they face in connection with mental health, developmental disabilities and addictive diseases is not just our profession... it is our purpose.
To promote safe, stable and meaningful lives, our organization partners with individuals, families and communities to minimize barriers for persons with mental health, developmental disabilities, addictive diseases and similar life challenges... it's our mission.
• Provides mental health services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. Includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy, family counseling and some contact within the community.
Salary is dependent on type of licensure and length of licensure.
Employees are eligible to earn incentive pay above their base salary. Incentive pay is paid quarterly. A maximum of $1,350 can be earned each quarter.
LPC - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - $40,000/yr.
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - $42,000/yr.
- Licensure with three or more years of post-licensure - $45,000/yr.
LCSW - Licensure with less than one year of post licensure experience - $42,000/yr.
- Licensure with one year of post licensure experience - $44,000/yr.
- Licensure with three years of post-licensure experience - $47,000/yr.
$40,000.00 - $47,000.00 /Year