Serenity View Recovery Center, located in Princeton, TX, is accepting applications for a Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) to join its team.
The Behavioral Health Technician position aims to develop a strong patient-focused perspective to support patients in their goal of living a substance-free life. In the early stages, there is a need for considerable support and guidance. The Behavioral Health Technician must work closely with the treatment team staff to develop the skills necessary to successfully perform the assigned duties and responsibilities.
This position is On-call/Pool/PRN but can work into a full-time, benefited position
12 hour shifts
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) certification preferred.
- Experience in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.