The Meadows Texas, located in Princeton, TX, is accepting applications for a Behavioral Health Tech (BHT) to join our team.
The Behavioral Health Technician provides basic patient care under the direction of the nursing staff with a focus on patient safety, and performs general and specialized data collection, clerical and administrative duties in support of the program.
This position is On-call/Pool/PRN but can work into a full-time, benefited position
12 hour shifts
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR / First Aid certification
- Valid State Driver’s License if required by State Law and operating a company vehicle.
- In addition to State requirements, one year acute inpatient with psychiatric care experience preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on age, race, gender, religion, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.