Behavioral Health Technician
KVC is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC is seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to provide compassionate care and supervision of children and youth.
The Behavioral Health Technician will:
- supervise clients at all times to ensure basic needs are being met
- assist clients through completion of daily responsibilities, activities and living skills
- model positive behavior and effective problem solving techniques
- responsible for keeping the unit safe, clean and orderly
- provide needed support to improve treatment outcomes
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited high school
Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- One to three months related experience and/or training