Behavioral Health Technician- Part-time Overnight
KVC Wheatland is seeking a Behavioral Health Technician to provide compassionate care and supervision of children, youth and adults.
People matter, and that’s why we exist. By providing in-home family support, therapeutic services, foster care and adoption case management, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric care, KVC touches the lives of over 60,000 children and families each year.
KVC Wheatland is seeking a part-time overnight Behavioral Health Technician to provide compassionate care and supervision of children, youth and adults.
Base pay begins at $13.00 per hour plus differentials.
The Part-time Overnight Behavioral Health Technician will:
- Supervise patients at all times to ensure basic needs are being met; assist patients through completion of daily responsibilities, activities and living skills; model positive behavior and effective problem solving techniques
- responsible for keeping the unit safe, clean and orderly
- Review patient case histories and become familiar with patient treatment plan goals; follow individualized treatment plans for patients provided by team of professionals
- Provide needed supports to improve treatment outcomes
- Assist with structured group activities
- Provide crisis intervention and initiates emergency response plan, when necessary
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited high school
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- 21 years of age or older