Behavioral Health Technician
KVC Niles is looking for energetic, positive, caring professionals to join our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career and a compassionate work environment – KVC is the place for you!
Our mission is to enrich and enhance the lives of children, adults, families, and communities with tools to thrive by providing compassionate trauma-focused mental and behavioral healthcare, social services and education.
KVC Niles is seeking Full-time Overnight 11:30 PM- 8:00 AM, Tue-Sat Behavioral Health Technicians to provide compassionate care and supervision of children and youth.
The Behavioral Health Technician-Full Time Evening will:
- supervise clients at all times to ensure basic needs are being met
- assist clients through completion of daily responsibilities, activities and living skills
- model positive behavior and effective problem solving techniques
- responsible for keeping the unit safe, clean and orderly
- provide needed support to improve treatment outcomes
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) from an accredited high school
Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- One to three months related experience and/or training