Knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the Corporation. Provides special guidance and assistant to all YKHC Employees on Group Health, Life, Disability Insurance, Pension Plans, Workers’ Compensation, Fingerprinting, Integrated Leave and other Compensation/Benefit programs. Provides assistance with overall management and maintenance file database (SMS/Kronos) of all employee compensation/benefit programs to ensure appropriate compliance and participation. Processes various employment and benefit program related documentation in a timely and accurate manner. Mix of job responsibilities may vary with departmental functions. Provides information, reports and audits as requested to Compensation and Benefits Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual must demonstrate a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude with integrity as an essential function of Compensation and Benefits team. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and other duties as assigned.
- AA or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One (1) full year Employee Benefits, Human Resources or Customer Services in Siemens Medical System (SMS) and KRONOS environments required; and one (1) year related office experience OR Two (2) years full-time clerical experience working environment in the Human Resources, Healthcare, Customer Services, Office/Business field within the last three (3) years. Must have experience working with confidential, detailed processes, excellent organizational, customer service and presentation skills. Preferred experience in accounting, bookkeeping and business administration. Work experience sufficient to have acquired and developed the knowledge, skill, and ability to perform the functions of the position.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist or Certified Benefits Professional preferred.
- Computer proficiency with various software and SMS/KRONOS database systems, calculator, multi-line phone, fax/copy machine.
- Working experience in Siemens Medical System (SMS) and KRONOS environments; Computer skills with ability to type 40 wpm; operate 10-key calculator and other standard office equipment. Must be able to complete a variety of tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload, and meet reporting and completion deadlines with attention to detail. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. Must have excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image. Ability to make decisions in a timely manner on limited but adequate information.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center