Bi-Lingual Director, Perth Amboy / Neptune City, NJ, Adult Home Care Office
We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced healthcare manager to fill the position of Director in our Perth Amboy, NJ, Home Care Office. The appropriate candidate must also be willing to oversee a new recruiting office in Neptune City, NJ 1-2 days per week.
As the Director you will:
- Oversee the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- Mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities.
- Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in Spanish is required
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
- Willing to drive to Neptune City and Perth Amboy to oversee two offices.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.