Aerotek is looking for a qualified candidate to come and work for a leading Business Service company within the Westchester County Area! We are looking for Bachelor Degree level candidate with an interest in Human Resources and desire to learn about the industry!
- Answer a high volume of phone calls in regards to employee inquiries
- Communicate daily with other members of the HR department and upper management, which may impact various employee issues
- Performs benefits administration to include enrollment, change reporting, approving invoices for payment
- Responsible for recruitment efforts for all efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, temporary employees
- Writes and reviews placement ads; Uses career sites and attend job fairs to locate qualified prospective employees; Reads and sorts cover letters and resumes; Writes up and posts job descriptions for career websites
- Oversee the implementation of HR programs including but not limited to benefits administration, corporate health plans, 401K, and voluntary benefit plans
- Responsible for benefit orientations for new employees
- Continuously seeks opportunities to enhance and/or streamline employee benefits enrollment processes
- Handles maintenance of human resource records, maintains all enrollment applications, and claims records for all benefit plans
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Proficient within Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience is required
Shift: Monday - Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm
Compensation: $15.00-$22.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
($40,000- $50,000 salary upon going permanent with the company depending on experience)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.