This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
Plans and implements specific marketing systems; develops and maintains productive relationship with key referral sources resulting in the development of census to budgeted levels. Effective skills to deploy a Consultative selling process with referral sources in assigned territory.
- Develops, executes, and manages a regionalized marketing strategy which states goals and objectives in addition to outcome expectations and admission relevancy.
- Achieves goals and objectives assigned for the territory.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facility’s administrative and clinical operations of the programs.
- Creates opportunities, identify qualified referral sources to attend education and marketing seminars, lectures and workshops.
- Maintains professional relationship with referents. Deploy skills and process to identify and evolve relationships to create new business in the assigned territory.
- Effectively introduces and educates the behavioral health community and the public about the services available in an ethical and legal manner according to criteria, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Manages assigned territories to achieve the target goals with weekly input to CRM per standards for activity and inquiries. Maintains weekly activity logs and admission data.
- Responds to all requests for general information about the facility and its programs.
- Develops and maintains an organized file of current and potential referral sources.
- Meets with Business Development Area Director and Chief Marketing officer on a weekly basis to discuss development and management of the marketing program and to discuss marketing related issues.