Your experience whether personal or professional is valuable. We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
- Paid training opportunities
- Competitive pay $13.10 - $13.75 ph
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- Flexible scheduling – full-time, part-time
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Insurance (must meet qualifications)
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Reliable transportation
- Drivers must have clean driving record and auto insurance
- 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today or visit us in person at our office:
Home Instead Senior Care
2340 S River Road - Suite 105
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Applicant hours are Monday - Friday between 9AM and 3PM.
NOTE: This office is closed the first Thursday of each month.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.