Reviewing applications and interviewing daily!
We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
Matching CAREGivers with clients nearby to limit commute times is our priority. Our franchise's client territory is in your backyard!
We are actively hiring CAREGivers to work with clients in the following areas: Des Plaines, Niles, Park Ridge, Harwood Heights, Norridge, Schiller Park, and Rosemont.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS:
- Competitive pay at $13.10 - $13.75 per hour
- Paid Sick Leave for both Full and Part time employees
- Paid training
- 401(k) Plan matching up to 4%
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefit options
- Voluntary supplemental insurance available with AFLAC
- Employee referral bonus program
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Flexible scheduling – full-time, part-time, hourly and live-in
- Direct Deposit
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Personal or professional experience preferred but not required
- State CNA or HHA license preferred. However, we also have openings for CAREGivers without state certifications.
Home Instead Senior Care
2340 S River Road - Suite 105
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Parking Available - Pace bus stop accessible.
In person Applicant hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please note this office is closed the first Thursday of each month.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.