Your experience whether personal or professional is valuable. We're looking for compassionate, responsible CAREGivers to work with our elderly clients. Most importantly, we're seeking CAREGivers that want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and build meaningful relationships with each one.
HOME INSTEAD OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PLAN:
- Paid training opportunities
- Competitive pay of $13.10 - $13.75 ph
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half pay on special Holidays
- Flexible scheduling – full-time, part-time
- Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (must meet qualifications)
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Clean background check, drug screening, and fingerprints
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Personal or professional experience preferred, but not required
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity by completing an online application today.
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA, C.N.A., nurses aide, certified nursing aide, certified nurses aide, HHA, CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, home health worker, home care caregiver, care giver
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.